Bike counts api
- devices: List with name and location of the devices.
- live: The livestream count with the number of bikers passed last hour, day and year. The counts are only updated when a bike passes the sensor. The timestamp of the last update can be found in the response. The timestamp indicates the local time.
- history: Historical data by device. A count is given for every 15 minutes in UTC.
- time_gaps: The timestamps used in the historical data.
- json: Default value, available for all requests.
- csv: Available for devices, history and time_gaps.
- Mandatory for history requests, optional for live requests. The value should be a device name.
- Mandatory for history requests. The value should be formatted as 'YYYYMMDD'. The minimum value is '20181205'.
- Mandatory for history requests. The value should be formatted as 'YYYYMMDD'.
Geowebservices are available at the following links:
- WMS: https://data-mobility.brussels/geoserver/bm_bike/wms?layers=bm_bike:rt_counting
- WFS: https://data-mobility.brussels/geoserver/bm_bike/wfs?typeNames=bm_bike:rt_counting
- On map: https://data-mobility.brussels/mobigis
Thanks for making use of this data. We like to share the fun you have using this data. Feel free to inform us about your use on firstname.lastname@example.org. All questions and remarks are welcome.